In The Beginning.......
When
I started quilting in February 2009, I was so lost. I had absolutely no idea
about what I was getting myself into. Since that time I have learned so much
and met a lot of fantastic people, and I have made quite a few quilts.
The
first one I made was a "crazy quilt" with buttons and when I look back at it I
get a good chuckle. I get to see all of the mistakes that I never knew I made.
Things have changed and I will post more pictures
later.
This
blogging thing is new to me so please bear with me while I consult with the
pros. I'll be back soon! Thanks for stopping by!
--Linda
S.
Your quilt is pretty; I like crazy quilting but I haven't done a quilt yet. I think the mix of specialty stitches and fabrics is great.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I finally made it into to blog.
Deletei just love this, i think i now know what to do with my scraps.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I love crazy or scrap quilts. l need to do more. I'm working on a sports guilt now. It's a surprise for my grandson.
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDeleteCreate a professional and consistent look for your team with Uniform Embroidery Logo Digitizing. Clean stitch details, accurate sizing, and proper placement help your company logo stand out beautifully on every uniform.
ReplyDeleteWhen you order 3D embroidered patches USA
ReplyDelete, you can give your hats, jackets, and uniforms a bold, raised look that stands out. Which colors and logo styles would you choose to make your custom 3D patches unique?